In many ways, Fifteen Fifty on the Park is a contemporary interpretation of classic Chicago architecture. This is perhaps best exemplified by the building’s curving bay of corner windows, paying homage to Benjamin Marshall’s iconic Fifteen Fifty N. State Parkway, just two blocks east. But Fifteen Fifty’s stately floor plans also evoke the grandeur of prominent pre-war buildings along the park and lakefront…with a contemporary twist.
One of those plans is the 04 Tier, running the full length of Fifteen Fifty’s southern elevation, from Clark Street to Sandburg Terrace. This home offers a 3 bedroom floor plan plus a den, 3 full baths and a powder room, in 3,310 square feet of living space.
- A gallery entry opening onto a large formal dining space
- An adjoining open living room measuring over 400 square feet with access to an east-facing terrace
- The master suite in the east wing of the apartment, located on the opposite side of the home from the secondary bedrooms for greater privacy
- A large kitchen set within an alcove to partially screen it from the home’s more formal living areas, while still promoting a contemporary, open layout
- An expansive, informal family room/den…the ideal spot for movie nights, a home office or a kids’ homework/hangout area
- Two secondary bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bath and walk-in closet
- A laundry room with utility entrance, perfect for dumping dirty sports equipment or cleaning muddy dog paws
The 04 is priced from $2,840,000. For more information visit https://1550onthepark.com/floorplans/residence-504/.