Fifteen Fifty’s 3 top-floor penthouses are the epitome of luxury, offering over 4,000 square feet of indoor living. Penthouse residences include expansive terraces and rooftop decks that can add up to 1,270 square feet of outdoor space.
One of those plans, PH 1001 has sweeping views to the north and east over the lush greenery of Lincoln Park and Lake Michigan beyond. This home features 4-bedrooms and 3.5 baths, 11′ ceilings and offers 4,308 square feet of indoor living space.
- Two expansive private balconies and rooftop terraces with phenomenal views.
- Chef-inspired kitchen opens to large dining and living/family room, perfect for entertaining.
- Large master suite with two walk-in-closets and luxury master bathroom.
- Three additional bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms and plenty of closet space.
- A laundry room with utility entrance, ideal for Chicago’s four seasons weather.
Penthouse 1001 is priced from $5.8 million. For more information visit https://1550onthepark.com/floorplans/penthouse-1001/
Like Fifteen Fifty’s Facebook page to follow construction updates.